Approved CE Training
National Certifying Body for Mold Professionals
PROFESSIONAL MOLD INSPECTION INSTITUTE
Ozone and Hydroxyl Remediation Course
Price: $299 Length: 32-Hours (Online)
Our 32-hour, comprehensive
Certified Ozone and Hydroxyl Remediator (COHR) course contains lessons on how to assess and properly apply ozone
and utilize hydroxl generation for odor removal, surface disinfection of mold spores, viruses and bacteria, and
other restoration applications.
You will learn how to identify and assess the source of odors, how to recommend corrective measures when necessary,
and the protocols for generating and applying ozone and hydroxyls. You will also learn how to prepare a written
treatment report for the client.
The course will help you add ozone and hydroxyl tools for the following business types:
Odor Removal and Deodorization Services
- Removing odors from cigarette smoke, mold, cooking, people, pets, and other odor sources from within homes
- Examples: Deodorizing houses and apartments, hotel rooms, real estate rentals, personal or commercial
vehicles, real estate listings, gyms and locker rooms, etc.
- Best Suited For: Cleaning companies, auto detailers, home inspectors, mold profesionals or other trained
Professional Cleaning / Sanitization Services
- Along with odors, focusing on killing pests, mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that can cause
health problems for the occupants of a home or facility. Hospitals use ozone to decontaminate operating rooms because
it is 100 percent effective against all pathogens.
- Examples: Disinfecting HVAC ductwork, killing bedbugs and lice, bio-hazard clean up, crime scene clean-up,
preschool, daycare or classroom disinfection.
- Best Suited For: Cleaning companies, pest companies, mold professionals or other trained individuals.
Cleaning and Restoration Services
- Focus is on killing surface or airborne mold, preventing mold from spreading and removing smoke odors after
- Examples: Mold remediation, water damage, fire damage jobs, often where insurance companies are involved.
- Best Suited For: Professional service companies and mold professionals.
We advise you to take this training course before purchasing an ozone generator or hydroxyl generator
so that you understand the technologies and which machine(s) and sizes will best fit your needs.
This in-depth course will help you learn the skills and knowledge necessary to add ozone and hydroxyl generation
to your existing business, or to start a new odor removal, sanitation or restoration business that uses this technology.
You will also learn how to inspect for the source of odor or sanitation problems and develop useful reports for
your clients. You will learn how ozone affects the human body, what levels are dangerous, and the proper personal
protective equipment (PPE).
As you complete each lesson, you will use interactive flash cards and take practice quizzes that will test and
verify your knowledge simultaneously through instant online feedback. Your results are saved in the cloud so you
can easily track your progress.
The course includes an Online DVD that takes you through equipment procedures outlined in the course. You can use
the included report software templates to create Odor/Sanitation Assessment Reports for your clients. When you
finish the course and pass the final exam, you will be a Certified Ozone and Hydroxyl Remediator (COHR) and possess
the knowledge and skills needed to start a full or part-time business.
What You Will Master
Ozone / Hydroxyl Lessons
1. Basic Science
2. Effects on Health
3. Ozone Standards
4. Ozone Generators
5. Hydroxyl Generators
6. Commercial Applications
7. Treatment Protocols
8. Business Start-up
Odor identification, prevention,
Best Practices for Ozone/Hydroxyl
Finding the source of
odors in the home
Ethics for Odor Removal/Sanitation
Ozone and Hydroxyl Remediation online course, Business Start-up and Application Online DVD, Odor Survey Report
Form (Word Format), Flashcards & Testing, COHR Certification, Toll Free Student Support. Training is 100% online,
no materials are shipped.
Free Bonuses: $399 Odor Survey Report Creator, $149 InspectHost Business Website, $149 1-year NAMRI Membership
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The only mold inspection and mold remediation training with a satisfaction guarantee!
© Copyright PMII Mold Training. All Rights Reserved.